Topics Map > Get Help - Create a Service Ticket > UIC Help Center
Topics Map > Applications & Software > Business Intelligence/EDW
EDDIE - Running Standard and Solution Library Reports
How to run Standard and Solution Library reports in EDDIE.
- Open the EDDIE login page: https://eddie.ds.uillinois.edu/
- Click the Log in to EDDIE button.
- Enter your University NetID and Password, and click the LOG IN button.
Note: you will be prompted to complete a DUO 2-factor Authentication challenge before being logged into EDDIE.
- Select the Categories tile on the Home Screen.
- Expand Corporate Categories on the left, locate the desired report and click on the report name to open it.
- Click the Refresh icon in the Toolbar at the top of the page.
- When the Prompts window appears, select each prompt on the left, and enter or select the desired value(s). If a prompt does not
have an () next to it, it is optional and does not have to be answered.
- Click Run to run the query.