Topics Map > Get Help - Create a Service Ticket > Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
EDDIE/Web Intelligence Rich Client - Formatting Reports to Export to Excel
Formatting Web Intelligence reports to export to Excel.
Being able to save your reports to Excel is a great feature, although it can be frustrating each time you save a document to Excel, you have to clean up unwanted columns and rows. To eliminate this extra work, follow this simple formatting in Web Intelligence.
- In the Format panel, click Report Element Format in the top row of icons and Display Settings in the bottom row of icons.
- Click in a white space in the Reports panel to ensure you've selected the report itself.
- Un-check the Report header and Report footer boxes under Layout.
- Click the Report title cell and Delete it.
- Click in the table, so the outer border of the table is highlighted blue.
- In the Format panel, click Report Element Format in the top row of icons and Layout Settings in the bottom row of icons.
- In the Relative Position section, change the value for both to 0.
- Now when you export this report to Excel, the first column's header cell is in A1.