K2 for SharePoint - Removing K2 Artifacts from a SharePoint List
Follow these steps to remove K2 artifacts.
1. On every list and library that contain K2 artifacts, perform steps 2 through 4.
2. Open the K2 application and click Delete All.
3. Select the Historical Log check box and click OK.
4. If you don't have a workflow in your K2 application, then the following page is displayed when you click Delete All.
5. At this point, the K2 artifacts are deleted.
6. To rebuild the K2 artifacts, you can now go back to the SharePoint list and click on the K2 Application icon in the list ribbon.
7. You can then select the options as when the K2 Application was first created.
For more information, go to the following URL: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.2/default.htm#K2-for-SharePoint/RemoveartifactsintegrationSP.htm%3FTocPath%3DAdminister%7CK2%2520for%2520SharePoint%7C_____6