Topics Map > Supported Web Browsers
University Bursar - How do I view my federal student loan history?
To view your federal student loan history:
- Visit Federal Student Aid
- Log in with your FSA ID username and password
- Federal student loan information can be found at Federal Student Aid.
- Information about campus-based or institutional loans with University of Illinois can be found through Heartland ECSI.
- Private loan information can be found through your lender or servicer. You can view lender information on your credit reports through annualcreditreport.com.
For more information on student loan management, visit the Student Money Management Center.
- University Bursar - How do I repay my student loan?
- University Bursar - What is student loan default?
- University Bursar - What if I am unable to pay my bill and leave school still owing a balance on my student account?
- University Bursar - Why do I have a campus-based loan hold on my account?
- University Bursar - Why hasn't my financial aid posted to my student account?
- University Bursar - Where is my refund?
- University Bursar - When will I get my refund?