Topics Map > OBFS
Topics Map > Computer Operations Engineering > Service Desk
University Bursar - How do I pay my university bill?
Your student account bill is available online for students and Authorized Payers to view and print, and includes all student account transactions such as: payments received, and charges and credits for tuition, fees, and housing. The monthly statement is the official University bill.
Payment options include:
For complete information on student billing, account access, and how students can designate someone as an Authorized Payer, visit University Bursar's website: paymybill.uillinois.edu
- University Bursar - How do I access my student's account as an authorized payer if I forgot my username or password?
- University Bursar - How do I access my student account?
- University Bursar - When is my bill due?
- University Bursar - How much do I owe?
- University Bursar - How do I get my bill?
- University Bursar - How am I notified of my bill?