Topics Map > Banner > Student
Banner Workflow - (UIS) Mainflow Online and Graduate Program Reviewer Instructions
This document provides instruction for the program reviewer role in workflow.
Decisions: Decisions should be made prior to the start of the term for which the applicant has applied. Once the term has started or a decision other than Admit has been made, the applicant will be required to complete a new application and pay another application fee.
- Incomplete: used if the applicant has additional program requirements (will stay in your worklist until a different decision has been made)
- Admit: used if the applicant meets your admission requirements.
- Conditional Admit: used if the applicant has outstanding program requirements (for any outstanding program requirements, please list those in the Program Conditions box, they will be uploaded to Banner)
- Deny: used if the applicant does not meet requirements.
- Deny Incomplete: should be used if the applicant file does not contain the required items by the beginning of the term for which they applied.
- Program Closed: should be used if your program is full/closed.
- Return to Admissions: should be used if you need to forward a question to admissions, include question in the Program Comments field.
Conditions - Entered in the Program Conditions box (if changed from default "no conditions" will upload to the Comments tab on their application in Banner).
Advisor Assignment - to assign an advisor, toggle Assign Advisor1 dropdown to Yes, select Advisor from Advisor1 dropdown. Use Banner to assign the advisor if advisors already exist.
Requery Data - to requery the data on the custom form, flag as "yes". This will take a couple of minutes to return to your worklist.