Mobius View - Overview
This is the general overview document for the Mobius View application.
- Accessing Mobius View
- Home Page
- Accessing Reports
- Printing Reports
- Downloading Reports
Depending on your set up, you are automatically sent to a default print option window where you can choose the printer and other options.
Optionally, you can perform bulk printing:
Select one or more items from different Mobius View screens.
Click on Collect from the menu bar.
The Collect screen appears.
Select the items using the check boxes as shown below.
Click Print from the menu bar.
The Multiple Page Print Panel appears.
Browser print panel appears.
Some examples and corrective actions are suggested below, based on the browser from which you are printing:
An unexpected “Mobius View Print” header appears at the top of pages.
- Select Page Setup... from Firefox’s File menu.
- In the Page Setup dialog, select the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- Make sure that Title (and all other text values) is set to “--blank--”.
There are no left and right margins, the text overflows the page.
Alternatively, an unexpected header may print.
- For margins: In the Mobius View Print dialog, select Narrow from the Margins pulldown.
- For headers: Select Off from the Headers and footers pulldown.
- Click Change Font in the Page Setup dialog to access the Font settings.
- Select a larger font size, for example, 14 points.