Topics Map > Decision Support > Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
EDDIE/Web Intelligence Rich Client - Adding a New Object to a Table
How to add a new object to an existing table in a report.
- Make sure you are in Design mode (ALT + 2) and that you've clicked inside the table you want to add objects to.
- In the Main panel (right panel), click Document Objects, and in the Format panel (left panel), click Report Element Data in the top row of icons and Document Feeder in the bottom row of icons.
- To add an object to an existing table, drag the object from the Main panel into the Data Assignment of the Format panel and drop it where you want to place it.
- A horizontal blue line will appear between objects tow place the new object between those two objects.
- A blue outline surrounding an object will replace the current object with the one you're adding.
- Move objects within a table by dragging and dropping objects in the Data Assignment section on the Format Panel.