Bomgar - Presentation Mode
How to use Bomgar Representative Console for Presentation Mode. This tool can be used for conference call and web training purposes.
Login to Bomgar Representative Console:
Select the Present button to start the Bomgar Presentation console:
Note: pressing the black down arrow will allow users to select present mode or schedule a presentation for a future time/date.
The Bomgar Presentation window will load:
- Select the items that you would like to allow attendees to view.
- Click Copy Invitation URL or Email Invitation to add attendees.
- Click the green play button to start the presentation.
When done, click the red stop button to stop sharing and the red X to stop the presentation altogether:
Note: The pencil and Monitor (Annotations) allows the presenter to annotate the screen. Ex: circle something on the screen or place a rectangle around it.
- Bomgar - How to Request Access
- Bomgar – How to Download and Login to Bomgar Representative Console
- Bomgar – How to Login to Bomgar Web Rep Console?
- Bomgar – How to Start a Remote Session and elevate privileges with Bomgar Representative Console
- Bomgar – How to Start a Remote Session with Bomgar Web Rep Console