Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - How do I receive my student account refund?
The quickest way to receive your student account refund is by direct deposit.
Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of funds into a U.S. checking or savings account. Log into your UI-Pay account and select "Direct Deposit" to enroll.
If you are not signed up for direct deposit, financial aid refund checks will be sent to your mailing address on file with the University. To receive your funds faster, sign up for direct deposit.
- A credit balance due to over-payment may remain on your student account.
- If you have questions, email email@example.com.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in direct deposit?
- University Bursar - Where is my refund?
- University Bursar - When will I get my refund?
- University Bursar - What happens if my refund is sent to an old or wrong bank account?
- University Bursar - How can I request a credit for a refundable fee?
- University Bursar - Can I make an advance or over payment?