Topics Map > Payables > Chrome River
Chrome River - Personal Mileage Reimbursement
This article provides step-by-step instructions for submitting Personal Mileage Reimbursement.
- Select the +Create icon on the Expenses ribbon.
- Complete the Header screen.
NOTE: If Athletics is selected, the expense report will be routed for additional NCAA compliance review.
- Select Save.
- Under Add Expenses on the right side of the screen, select the +Create New icon to bring up the mosaic tiles.
- Select the Ground Transportation tile to access the sub-expense tiles.
- Select the Mileage tile.
- Enter the date of travel in the Date field.
- The rate will default to Standard Mileage.
NOTE: Use the drop-down menu to change to Courtesy Car or Personal Aircraft if needed.
- Select the Calculate Mileage icon to bring up the Google Maps fields.
- Enter the start and end addresses in their corresponding fields.
- Select the Return to Start icon to complete the mileage calculation or the Add Destination icon to add multiple destinations to the total.
- Select the Save Trip button at the top right of the screen.
NOTE: The Description field will populate with your Google maps information; add any additional information below the Google Map information.
- Complete the fund Allocation field(s).
- Select Save.
- When all expenses have been added, select the green Submit button.
- Select the secondary Submit button that appears.