Topics Map > Payables > Chrome River
Chrome River - Personal Mileage Reimbursement
This article provides step-by-step instructions on Personal Mileage Reimbursement
- Click the +Create icon in the Expense ribbon.
- Complete the Header screen.
NOTE: If Athletics is selected, the expense report will be routed for additional NCAA compliance review.
- Click Save.
- Under Add Expenses on the right side of the screen, click the +Create New icon to pull up the mosaic tiles.
- Click the Ground Transportation tile to access the sub expense tiles.
- Click the Mileage tile.
- Enter the date of travel in the Date field.
- The Rate will default to Standard Mileage.
- Use the drop-down menu to change to Courtesy Car or Personal Aircraft if needed.
- Click the Calculate Mileage icon to bring up the Google Maps fields.
- Enter the start and end addresses in their corresponding fields.
- Click the Return to Start icon to complete the mileage calculation, or the Add Destination icon to add multiple destinations to the total.
- Click the Save Trip button at the top right of the screen.
- The description field will fill in with your Google maps information, add any additional information below the Google Map information.
- Fill in your fund Allocation field(s).
- Click Save.
- When all expenses have been added click the green Submit button.
- Click the secondary Submit button that appears.