Topics Map > Accounting > Equipment Management
UAFR - Loading the Inventory List
Loading the Inventory List
- Log in to Biennial Inventory.
- Move your mouse over the Admin tab and select Load/Reload Inventory List.
- Select the appropriate year in the Load Inventory field, if needed.
- Click the Update Org List button.
- Select a cycle from the list.
- Click the Load or Reload List button. A success message displays to let you know that the list has been loaded successfully.
NOTE: If the list has already been loaded, you’ll see a warning message that reloading will clear any changes. Follow the instructions in the warning message, then click the Continue button to reload the list. If you don't want to reload the list, click the Cancel button.
- Click the Logout link in the top right corner when you’re done.