Topics Map > Accounting > Equipment Management
UAFR - Verifying Items
- Log in to Biennial Inventory.
- Click the Home/Status tab.
- Select the appropriate cycle in the View Status field.
- Click the View Status button.
- Click the appropriate Chart and Org code under the Org column to open the inventory list.
- Sort the list using the up or down arrows, if needed.
- Click the View/Edit Details button for an item to review its details and attributes.
NOTE: This opens a new window. You may need to turn off pop-up blockers in your browser to see this window.
- Look for the item in its listed location.
- Observe the item and compare it to its record.
- Click + More Info to view the remaining details. Review all item details and attributes carefully.
- If you have found the item and all its details are correct, click the Verified button.
NOTE: Only click the Verified button if the item has been found. If the item has not been found, do not click Verified.
- Click the Close link to close the Inventory Detail window.
- Repeat steps 7-12 as needed to review each item’s details and, if correct, verify it. Remember, do not verify an item if it has not been found.
- Click the Logout link in the top right corner when you’re done.