Topics Map > Accounting > Equipment Management
UAFR - Updating Item Attributes
Updating Item Attributes
- Log in to Biennial Inventory.
- Click the Home/Status tab.
- Select the appropriate cycle in the View Status field.
- Click the View Status button.
- Click the appropriate Chart and Org code under the Org column to open the inventory list.
- Sort the list using the up or down arrows, if needed.
- Click the View/Edit Details button for an item to review its details and attributes.
NOTE: This opens a new window. You may need to turn off pop-up blockers in your browser to see this window.
- Look for the item in its listed location.
- Observe the item and compare it to its record.
- Click + More Info to view the remaining details. Review all item details and attributes carefully.
- If you have found the item and one or more of its details are incorrect, click the Update button.
- Type, select, or search for the correct attribute. Repeat for each attribute that needs to be updated.
- Click the Add Comment button to add a comment about the change. Skip to step 16 if you don’t want to add a comment.
- Type your comment in the text field.
- Click the Save icon to save your comment.
- Click the Save Changes button to save the attribute updates you made. After saving, the Inventory Detail window closes.
- Click the Verified button for that item in the inventory list.
NOTE: Only click the Verified button if the item has been found. If the item has not been found, do not click Verified.
- Repeat steps 7-17 as needed to update an item’s attributes and, if found, verify it. Remember, do not verify an item if it has not been found.
- Click the Logout link in the top right corner when you’re done.