Topics Map > Payroll > Payroll Adjustments
UPB - Viewing Transaction History
Keep track of payroll adjustments that have been submitted for an employee through PARIS in Transaction History. You can view transactions, the status of the transactions, and a detailed Audit Trail for each component of the transaction.
- Access PARIS at: https://hr.apps.uillinois.edu/hrFrontEnd/ana/
- Log in to PARIS.
- Enter employee’s UIN in the QUICK SEARCH field.
Click EMPLOYEE SEARCH and select the criteria.
NOTE: See the Performing an Advanced Employee Search Job Aid for help.
- Click the Search button.
The Payroll Record View (PRV) opens.
- Select Transaction History under the TRANSACTIONS menu.
- Click the Select button for the adjustment transaction you want to view.
NOTE: Use the information in the Trans Type and Pay Event Info columns to determine your selection if multiple transactions appear.
- Click the Select button under Component History for the component you want to view. The Audit Trail displays the details of the transaction component in the following columns:
- Action – short description of the action or change
- Action Timestamp – date and time the action was performed
- Stop – route stop to which the transaction progressed and the action taken at that stop (e.g. ORG:Default:Review – department review)
- Owner – individual that performed the action or change
- Owner Cam COA:Org – the owner’s campus and home org.
- Accordion/Screen – data set containing action or change
- Changes/Notes – short description of the action or change
- User/System Change – indicator of whether the action or change was performed by the system or a user