Topics Map > Payroll > Payroll Adjustments
UPB - Viewing Transaction History
Viewing Transaction History
Keep track of payroll adjustments that have been submitted for an employee through PARIS in Transaction History. You can view transactions, the status of the transactions, and a detailed Audit Trail for each component of the transaction.
- Access PARIS at: https://hr.apps.uillinois.edu/hrFrontEnd/ana/
- Log in to PARIS.
- Enter employee’s UIN in the QUICK SEARCH field.
Click EMPLOYEE SEARCH and select the criteria.
NOTE: See the Performing an Advanced Employee Search Job Aid for help.
- Click the Search button.
The Payroll Record View (PRV) opens.
- Select Transaction History under the TRANSACTIONS menu.
- Click the Select button for the adjustment transaction you want to view.
NOTE: Use the information in the Trans Type and Pay Event Info columns to determine your selection if multiple transactions appear.
- Click the Select button under Component History for the component you want to view. The Audit Trail displays the details of the transaction component in the following columns:
- Action – short description of the action or change
- Action Timestamp – date and time the action was performed
- Stop – route stop to which the transaction progressed and the action taken at that stop (e.g. ORG:Default:Review – department review)
- Owner – individual that performed the action or change
- Owner Cam COA:Org – the owner’s campus and home org.
- Accordion/Screen – data set containing action or change
- Changes/Notes – short description of the action or change
- User/System Change – indicator of whether the action or change was performed by the system or a user