Topics Map > Accounting > Financial Reporting
UAFR – Running the Asset/Liability Statement
This article provides step-by-step instructions to run the Asset/Liability Statement report.
For more information, please see: Retrieving General Ledger Reports.
Run the Report
- Log into EDDIE.
- Select the Categories tile.
- Select Corporate Categories.
- Select Finance.
- Select General Ledger.
- Select FIGL_Asset_Liability_Statement.
- Select the Refresh button under the Query section of the top toolbar to enter report parameters. Certain parameters, as indicated below, must be selected from the list of values.
- Enter Fiscal Year will be selected from the menu on the left.
- Select the appropriate Fiscal Year from the list of values.
- Select Enter Chart of Account from the menu on the left.
- Select the appropriate COA Code-Title from the list of values.
- Select Enter Fiscal Period from the menu on the left.
- Select the appropriate Fiscal Period from the list of values.
NOTE: 01 represents July, 02 represents August, and so on.
- Select Enter Fund Code from the menu on the left.
- Enter a six-digit Fund Code or select the Reload the list of values button to view the content of the list and select from the list of values.
- Select Enter FUND GL report contact from the menu on the left.
- Enter the appropriate value or select the Reload the list of values button to view the content of the list and select from the list of values.
- Select the Run button when all the required information is entered.
Print the Report
- Select the More button under the File section of the top toolbar.
NOTE: The More button is the far-right button under the File section and is represented by three dots.
- Select Print.
- Select the Print button from the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
NOTE: The report will save to your computer as a PDF file. If you need to print a physical copy of this report, you may send it to the printer of your choice from this file.