Topics Map > Payroll > Payroll Adjustments
UPB - Setting User Preferences for Earn Codes
Setting User Preferences for Earn Codes
By default, PARIS limits earn code selections to the most common adjustment earn codes. If your adjustment requires an earn code that is not shown, you have the option to display all earn codes in User Preferences.
- Access PARIS at: https://hr.apps.uillinois.edu/hrFrontEnd/ana/.
- Log in to PARIS.
- Select User Preferences under the Admin Tools menu.
- Select PRV PARIS from the User Preferences menu.
- Deselect the PUA EARN CODES check box in the Setting column.
- Click the Save button to apply the setting. OR
Click the Cancel button to clear the setting.
Click the Restore Defaults button to return to the default setting.
Click the Save button to apply.