News and Announcements
- Answers KnowledgeBase Coming to UIC in Fall 2019 Jan 11, 2019, 4:17 PM CDT
This is ACCC's public KnowledgeBase (KB) serving UIC's students, faculty, and staff. ACCC is migrating the answers and support information from accc.uic.edu to this space, Answers KB. This KB will be publicly announced for the start of the Fall 2019 term. Use Answers KB to search for responses (articles), provide feedback, and suggest new articles to be created.
Top Documents of the Week
- Installing and using UIC VPN on Windows
- How to schedule and start Webex meetings on behalf of someone else
- Installing and using UIC VPN on MacOS
- Why do I see an "external recipients" alert when sending an email to someone in the Outlook mobile app?
- How to host an audio-only Webex meeting
- How do I log in to the UIC VPN?
- What group should I use for AnyConnect VPN?
- Installing and using UIC VPN on Linux
Most Recently Updated Documents
- iClicker Classic Installer not working on macOS Sierra
- How do I obtain building access to 24-hour labs?
- How do I find out more about Echo360 Active Learning Platform (ALP)?
- How will I get my lecture recorded with the new Lecture Capture platform?
- How do I install and use ADDA applications with Windows?
- How do I connect my Echo360 ALP section to a Blackboard content link?
- How will students access my captured lectures in Blackboard?
- How do I install and use ADDA software on a Mac?