News and Announcements
- Answers KnowledgeBase Coming to UIC in Fall 2019 Jan 11, 2019, 4:17 PM CDT
This is ACCC's public KnowledgeBase (KB) serving UIC's students, faculty, and staff. ACCC is migrating the answers and support information from accc.uic.edu to this space, Answers KB. This KB will be publicly announced for the start of the Fall 2019 term. Use Answers KB to search for responses (articles), provide feedback, and suggest new articles to be created.
Top Documents of the Week
- Installing and using UIC VPN on Windows
- Installing and using UIC VPN on MacOS
- How to host an audio-only Webex meeting
- How to schedule and start Webex meetings on behalf of someone else
- How to schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else using Microsoft Outlook
- What file types can be submitted to SafeAssign in Blackboard Learn?
- Installing and using UIC VPN on iOS
- How to schedule a Webex meeting in Microsoft Outlook for the Mac
Most Recently Updated Documents
- What do I do once my password expires?
- Are instructors able to use letter grades in Blackboard's Grade Center?
- Viewing survey results in Blackboard Grade Center
- How do you upload/download your online gradebook to Blackboard Learn?
- How to create self-enrollment groups
- How do I remove a student from the Blackboard course enrollment list?
- How do I upload a zipped 'Test Bank' into my blackboard course site?
- How to use delegated grading in Blackboard?