Discover technology answers, articles, guides, best practices and more!
News and Announcements
- New Calendar of Webinars and Workshops Nov 25, 2019, 6:48 PM CST
The ACCC Learning Technology Solutions team offers free professional development through online webinars and in-person workshops. Now there is a new calendar to browse events and register. Register today at https://answers.uillinois.edu/uic/94070
Top Documents of the Week
- How do I access my.UIC portal?
- How can I check my UIC email?
- How can I find my IP address and MAC address on a Windows computer?
- How can I recover a deleted item in Outlook?
- How do I access Exchange Outlook Web App (OWA)?
- How do I connect to Unix safely?
- Are there instructions for Jamf?
- How do I access a shared Exchange mailbox?
Most Recently Updated Documents
- How do I make my Blackboard course available to students?
- What is email size limit for GoogleApps UIC Gmail?
- Does UIC have a network backup service?
- How do I request to restore an archived Blackboard course?
- What if ACCC does not support a classroom or lab space?
- Where is the Corporate Executive Board (CEB) IT Leadership Council for midsized companies page?
- How can we properly report service or network outages?
- How do I manage access rights in UICalendar?