Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System > Blackboard Learn
How do I enable guest permissions in Blackboard so that guests have access to contents of the course?
Follow the steps below:
- Go into your course
- On the left hand pane, Under "Control Panel" go to Customization.
- Click on Guest and Observer Access.
- Click Yes on the "Allow Guests" radio button.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Go to each left Content Menu item and mouse over the name, a chevron will appear on the right.
- Click on the chevron and select Permit Guests.
Note Guests will only have access to Content.
Note: This information applies to the Original Course View only.