Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Email & Calendaring > Gmail
How do I transfer my UIC Gmail content to my personal Gmail account?
Graduating students are able to transfer their UIC Gmail to their personal Gmail account using this process.
- Log into UIC Gmail account.
- Navigate to Avatar icon at top right corner.
- Click and select My Account.
- Click on Personal Info and Privacy.
- Scroll down to "Control Your Content".
- Click on Start Transfer.
- Enter your UIC email into the field.
- Follow steps to verify.
- Select the content you want to transfer.