Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Phone Services

How do I report a problem with a phone line?

Explains what someone can do if they are having issues with a phone line

Several services are available to support and enable users to make telephone calls on campus.  Currently, ACCC maintains two types of telephone systems: analog phones and phones using voice over IP technology. In support of calls, services are provided for conference calls and operator services. Only UIC’s authorized business managers are able to request telephone services.

Submit a problem report online or call 312-996-7171.

Report a phone line problem here

Keywords:issues, phoneline, reporting   Doc ID:83448
Owner:Faisal K.Group:University of Illinois at Chicago ACCC
Created:2018-07-06 14:31 CDTUpdated:2019-11-12 12:29 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois at Chicago ACCC
Feedback:  0   0