Topics Map > Infrastructure > Network > Wireless Network
How do I connect to UIC-WiFi using iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?
Connecting to UIC-WiFi using an Apple device is simple!
- Open the Settings app on your device, and select Wi-Fi.
- You will see a list of nearby wireless networks - choose UIC-WiFi.
- When prompted, enter your UIC NetID in the Username field, and your UIC Password in the Password field.
- If you are prompted to do so, Trust the security certificate.
- Your device will now finish connecting to the network.
If you are still having problems getting connected, please contact ACCC or visit one of the C-Stop locations:
East Campus: https://accc.uic.edu/support/c-stop-bsb/
West Campus: https://accc.uic.edu/support/c-stop-lhs/
The C-Stop will ask you what your MAC address is if you go to them because you're having trouble connecting your device to the UIC-WiFi. You can find your MAC address in Settings > General > About. And in About, it is listed as your Wi-Fi address. It will look something like this: 00:1C:B3:09:85:15.