Topics Map > Teaching & Learning > Learning Management System > Blackboard Learn
How do I print discussion board content from Blackboard?
Discussion boards can be printed by going to the messages, placing checkmarks in the boxes next to the message, and clicking Print Preview.
Instructors will often want to print the entire content of a thread or series of threads for reading offline. If a user attempts to print from the main course site view of the Discussion Forum this will create problems, due to the Blackboard frames layout. To format the content of a discussion forum for printing follow these steps:
- Log in to your Blackboard Learn course site
- Under Course Management, click on Course Tools, then click on Discussion Board.
- The list of Discussion Forums will open, browse to the forum in question
- Place checkmarks in the boxes next to the messages that you wish to print and then press the button labeled "Collect"
- These can be re-ordered based on a number of options including by date, by student etc.
- In the top-left, click on Print Preview.