Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Phone Services > Mobile Devices
How do I request a new mobile device?
Mobile devices can be ordered through Telecom with departmental authorization.
Please note: your computer will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and you will need approval from the college-level chief executive of your department. This includes Deans, Vice-Chancellors, or Associate Vice Presidents. This authority can be delegated one level below to Associate Dean or Associate Vice-Chancellor.
Requesting a new mobile phone
- Download the Authorization request form, please be sure that an executive from your department can sign off on the form.
- Please follow the directions that are listed on the Authorization request form. Please refer to the current device and plan as a reference.
- Save the Authorization request form onto your computer once you have completed the form.
- Fill out the Mobile Device Request Form and attach the completed Authorization Form.
- Someone from ACCC will contact you with verification that the request is valid or if additional information is needed.