Topics Map > Professional Services > Event Support
What services for events does Technology Solutions provide?
Technology Solutions provides equipment rental and technician support for multimedia needs at events. Equipment and service reservations are available for academic courses and special events. Equipment can be rented and picked up from a designated location, or technician support can be included and equipment will be delivered, setup, monitored through the event, and taken down at the end of the event. Any request that is not directly related to a CRN-based course is subject to rental and labor fees.
- Digital Audio Recorder
- Digital Projector (Large Venue)
- Digital Projector (Portable)
- Microphone (Wired Handheld)
- Microphone (USB)
- Microphone (Wireless Handheld)
- Projection Screen (6ft or 8ft)
- Speaker System
- USB Headset
- USB Webcam
- Wireless Presenter
- Technician support for events scheduled after 4 PM on weekdays requires a 3-hour minimum labor charge.
- Technician support for events scheduled on weekends requires a 4-hour minimum labor charge.
- A minimum of one hour must be allowed prior to the start of an event, for the technician to set up requested equipment. If time is not allotted, the event's start time may be delayed.
- Equipment rentals that extend beyond our normal operating hours require the renting party to provide security for the rented equipment until pickup of the equipment can be made during our normal business hours. Loss of the rented equipment during rental periods is the responsibility of the renting party.