Topics Map > Communication & Collaboration > Cloud Storage > Box
How can I give access to files in Box without users having to log in?
Users can allow others to access files in Box without having to log in.
- Log into Box with UIC NetID and password.
- Look up the file you wish to share.
- Click on Share from the option on the right side of the file name label.
- In the window that pops up under Access Type select People with the link from the drop down list.
- The link in the text box is the link that is shared with the other users.