TeamDynamix - How to Embed Bomgar (BeyondTrust) into TDX ticket
This is a step-by-step walk through guide on how to embed a bomgar (BeyondTrust) session into a TeamDynamix (TDX) ticket.
First time steps: Connecting Bomgar to TDX Profile
- You must be logged into TDX and Bomgar
- Next you will create a ticket or open the existing ticket, click 'Actions', then 'Generate Bomgar Session'.
- A new window will open with a list of all users active in Bomgar, find and select your username, then click 'Link Accounts'.
- Your Bomgar account is now integrated with your TDX profile!
- You can double check this by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of TDX, and then 'My Profile'.
- Under the 'Settings Tab' you will see 'Integration Settings'.
- If this is not listed, please try these steps again. You can remove this from your settings if there becomes a need.
Embedding Bomgar session link into TDX
- You will create a ticket or open the existing ticket, click 'Actions', then 'Generate Bomgar Session'.
- The 'Bomgar Session Details' screen will pop-up.
- You will click 'Notification' and select the user you would like to send the session to or click 'Other Email Address' and send the link to an email address not currently listed in the ticket.
- DO NOT change any of the prefilled text. You can add above or below this text, but editing or deleting this text will render the session useless.
- Click 'Submit'. A notification has now been sent to the user selected or entered.
- Have the user click the session link in their email to start the session.
- More Bomgar Session information
Bomgar/TDX Integration Walk-through Video
Note: This video was made using the TDX ticketing application. These steps should primarily be the same, but forms and emails may look different depending on technician work location (e.g. Campus/Department).
- Bomgar – How to Start a Remote Session with Bomgar Web Rep Console
- Bomgar – How to Login to Bomgar Web Rep Console?
- Bomgar - How to Request Access
- Bomgar – How to Download and Login to Bomgar Representative Console
- Bomgar – How to Start a Remote Session and elevate privileges with Bomgar Representative Console
- Bomgar - Presentation Mode