Topics Map > Vetstar (Old) - Go to KB-VTH > Appointment Scheduler
Vetstar Appointment Scheduler - How to Add New Appointment or Doctor Type
Use these instructions to create an new appointment or doctor type.
- Type am at command line
- Select 5 Services Maintenance
- Hit F5 or select Add
- Enter and a new Service Key will auto generate
- Type in a Service Code
- Enter a description
- Enter the Abbreviation and Grid Abbreviation that the service wants to see/use in their schedule.
- If this code is service specific be sure to add it to Appointment Section.
- Complete other fields if needed and Y to save.