Vetstar - Logging into Vetstar
The following instructions explain how to access the VTH Health Information System, Vetstar.
Video Training Link: How To Logon To Vetstar
Logging into Vetstar
1. Locate the Vetstar NetID Logon shortcut icon on your university laptop desktop and select it.
Note: If using a personal PC, please scroll to the bottom for further direction.
2. Login with your NetID and NetID password. Please note that your credentials will be saved, like other applications, and it will not ask to you to login again until it times out.
3. The Vetstar home screen will appear as shown below.
Remote Connection to Vetstar on a personal device
- When connecting from a personal device you must use the most recent remote desktop connection.
- Full instructions are here: Remote Access to PACS, RaptorMed, Qpulse, SlideHosting, VADDS and Vetstar
- Remote connection requires you to login with our NetId and NetID password.