Topics Map > VADDS & Q-Pulse
Topics Map > Printer Information
Topics Map > Vetstar > General: Errors and Issues
Topics Map > Vetstar > Printer Setup & Issues
Zebra GX420t Label Printer Skipping Labels
Perform these steps to calibrate the printer and return printing to normal.
- Make sure labels are loaded.
- Turn on the printer power.
- Press and hold the Feed button until the green status light flashes once, then twice and then continuing until the flash groups reach the group of seven flashes.
- Release the Feed button.
- The printer will set the media sensor for the label.
- After it is done making this adjustment, the roll will automatically feed until a label is positioned at the print-head.
- A profile of the media sensor settings will print.
- Upon completion, the printer will save the new settings in memory and the printer is ready for normal operation.
6. Log into Vetstar and test