Topics Map > Faculty & Staff
Echo360 Add a new class, add materials
Instructions on creating a new class and uploading presentations or videos to it.
Training Video (2 min, 46 sec)
- Log into Echo360
- Select Courses
- Select the tile of the Course
- Select New Class
- Enter information; name, start date and time of the class
- Select Ok
- Select the blue "+" symbol to add content to the class period. You may Upload a file or Import from your Library
- For presentation files, you may Import from Library if you have already uploaded the file to your Echo360 Library; or select Upload if the file is not yet in your Library - open your File Explorer to locate the file and drag it into the Echo360 upload window and press Upload. Presentation files not already in your Echo360 Library will take a moment to process.
- Note: Lecture presentations should still be sent to Design Group. This is merely an option for instructors wishing to add presentations or other instructional materials in Echo360.
- For videos, select from your Library or upload from your computer using the same steps as above. Video files not already in your Echo360 Library will take a moment to process.