Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > U of I Box
U of I Box, Invalid login credentials
Attempting to log into https://uofi.app.box.com, results in the error: "Invalid login credentials."
When logging in to U of I Box by providing your NetID and AD password, you may be shown an "Invalid login credentials" message.
This can mean two things:
- This indicates that neither a managed or unmanaged account exists for your email address. Please verify you have a U of I Box account by accessing https://cloud-dashboard.illinois.edu. You will be given the option to enable your U of I Box account there.
- This message may also indicate that an unmanaged, personal Box account may be associated with your email address.
or you can do it yourself if your personal account is still active:
- Sign into your Box account.
- Click your name/picture in the top right corner.
- Click "Account settings" from the pull-down menu.
- From the "Account" tab, scroll down to "Login and Email Addresses"
- Click "Add more emails"
- Add a different email address and click "Save" (You might need to make it the primary before you can remove the @illinois.edu address).
As a member of the managed enterprise domain, you can login with single sign-on via NetID and gain unlimited quota.