Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > U of I Box
U of I Box, Suppressing the list of collaborators
By default, shared files and folders will display the list of people with whom the resource is shared. There is a folder level setting called "Hide Collaborators." Enabling this setting will:
How to hide the list of collaborators on a shared folder.
- Prevent collaborators from seeing the list of other collaborators.
- Prevent collaborators from adding new collaborators.
- Prevent collaborators from assigning tasks to folder co-owners.
- The folder owner and co-owners are still visible.
- The folder owner and co-owners can add new collaborators.
Instructions to enable this setting are available here: Managing Collaborators: Hiding Collaborators