Azure, Service Limits
What are the various limits in Microsoft Azure
This document lists some of the most common Microsoft Azure limits, which are also sometimes called quotas. This document doesn't currently cover all Azure services. Over time, the list will be expanded and updated to cover more services.
If there is a particular quota you need increased:
- Login to the Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com
- Enter the word, "Quotas" in the search bar at the top of the window and click on the Quotas button under the services window.
- Click the appropriate service you are requesting an increase for.
- Click the "pencil" icon to enter the quantity of increase you are looking for.
5. Click the "Submit" button to send your request to Microsoft for approval.