Campus Mailing Lists, Export subscribers
How do I export a list of subscribers?
To export your list's subscribers:
- Log into https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Select your list from the menu on the left.
- Click "Admin" from the menu on the left.
- Click the "Manage Subscribers" tab.
- Click "Dump". This will bring up a list of all subscribers' email addresses. You will then be able to print, save, or export this list to another program.
Note: The list owner determines if the list membership is visible to: public, members only, or owner only: Campus Mailing Lists, Visibility of the List
Details about managing users are available from the user guide: https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/display/Sympa62/Users