Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
Webstore, LabVIEW NI License Manager Hangs
Why Does the LabVIEW NI License Manager Hang When Querying a Volume License Server?
This issue is typically caused by a missing DNS suffix, preventing proper communication. To correct this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Start»Control Panel, then open Network Connections
- Right click Local Area Connection, then select Properties
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), then click Properties
- Click the Advanced button
- In the DNS tab, select the "Append these DNS suffices" button and then add the following:
The NI License Manager should start working again and LabVIEW should be able to successfully obtain a license but please contact WebStore if not.