Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
WebStore, Adobe Creative Cloud University-Wide Access for Students
How to access Adobe Creative Cloud for Students
Instructions to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device
- Complete the WebStore offer for your campus.
If you already have Adobe access from the 2021-2022 academic year, you must still complete the offer. As long as you complete the offer before August 01, 2022, you will have uninterrupted access to Adobe applications and cloud storage. IF YOU ARE SIMPLY RENEWING YOUR LICENSE FOR 2023 THERE ARE NO FURTHER ACTIONS NEEDED AFTER CLAIMING THE OFFER.
If this is your first time registering, your Adobe access will be activated, usually within 60 minutes.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com
- Click "Sign in" at the upper right of the page.
- Enter your NetID@illinois.edu, @uic.edu or @uis.edu and click "Continue".
- If prompted, select Company or School Account.
- You will be redirected to the University System login page where you will select your University, sign in with your NetID and password and complete 2-factor authentication.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps. If you only see trial and buy options, then Adobe has not yet activated your license. You will need to try again later. Activation usually takes a least 60 minutes from the time you complete your WebStore Order.
Questions and other resources
If you experience any issues or errors activating, downloading or installing your Adobe apps, see Adobe Creative Cloud- Troubleshooting issues with installations and licensing.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
If you have any questions about the student license please email firstname.lastname@example.org