University Bursar - Where is my refund?
The University recently implemented a refund status page to allow students who have received refunds to see when and where it was disbursed. To access the Refund Status Page:
Urbana or Springfield students:
Visit Self-Service & select your university
Enter your NetID & Password to log in
Select the Refund Information tab
Select Login from my.UIC Portal & the appropriate campus link
Enter your NetID & password to log in
Select the Student tab then “Student Self Service (main menu)”
Select Refund Information tab at the top
- University Bursar - When will I get my refund?
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in direct deposit?
- University Bursar - How can I request a credit for a refundable fee?
- University Bursar - How do I receive my student account refund?
- University Bursar - What happens if my refund is sent to an old or wrong bank account?
- University Bursar - Can I make an advance or over payment?
- University Bursar - How do I update my mailing address?