University Bursar - How do I enroll in direct deposit?
Enrolling in direct deposit requires Two Factor Authentication (2FA), using your NetID password plus a generated code from a personal device that you have set up as your second factor. 2FA provides security beyond your password. Visit the Net ID Center to get more information about 2FA or register for the first time. Once completed, follow the steps below to set-up your direct deposit account.
Enter NetID and Password and click Log In
Select Account Billing Information
Read the Announcements, then click Continue to acknowledge that you have read the announcements
Select Direct Deposit
Select Direct Deposit Enrollment
- University Bursar - Where is my refund?
- University Bursar - When will I get my refund?
- University Bursar - What happens if my refund is sent to an old or wrong bank account?
- University Bursar - How do I receive my student account refund?
- University Bursar - How can I request a credit for a refundable fee?