Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
Yes, the student or payment plan owner may request to cancel the plan at any time.
Once a UI-Pay Payment Plan has been cancelled, the normal University of Illinois financial policies and payment schedules will apply. The enrollment fee is a non-refundable fee. Please contact University Bursar for UI-Pay Payment Plan cancellation requests. All payments made through the UI-Pay Payment Plan will be applied to the UI-Pay account and any overpayment will be refunded according to the University refund policy.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?