University Bursar - What happens to my UI-Pay Payment Plan if I withdraw from school?
If you still owe a balance, your UI-Pay Payment Plan will remain active and payments will continue to be processed per your payment plan agreement.
Reasons why you might still owe a balance upon withdrawal:
- Applicable withdrawal fees
- Prorated tuition and fees depending on withdrawal date
- Potential housing cancellation fees and
- Incidental fees
If you want to cancel your UI-Pay Payment Plan, contact University Bursar.
For additional withdrawal information, please contact your University Registrar.
- University Bursar - What if I am unable to pay my bill and leave school still owing a balance on my student account?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - How do I re-balance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?