Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
The Payment Plan owner can rebalance the payment plan within UI-Pay.
Log into UI-Pay
Select "Student Account Activity"
Select "Payment Plan"
Select the blue Agreement ID#
Select "Adjust Balance"
While enrolled in the Payment Plan, the student account balance must stay on schedule to be paid in full by end of the payment plan period. If there are additional charges or credits to your student account after you set up the payment plan, University Bursar will send you (and anyone you have granted Payment Plan access), an email notification to rebalance. Failure to rebalance will cause a financial hold to be placed on your student account, preventing you from registering for future terms and receiving an official transcript and/or diploma.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - When will my UI-Pay Payment Plan payments post to my student account?
- University Bursar - When are the Payment Plan enrollment deadlines?