Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - How do I re-balance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
The Payment Plan owner can re-balance the payment plan within UI-Pay.
Log into UI-Pay
Select "Payment Plan"
Select the blue Agreement ID#
Select "Adjust Balance"
If there are additional charges or credits, Payment Plan budget adjustments may be necessary. University Bursar will send you (and anyone you have granted Payment Plan access), an email notification to re-balance. Failure to re-balance may cause a financial hold to be placed on your student account, preventing you from registering for future terms.
The student account balance must be paid in full by the end of the semester.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - When will my UI-Pay Payment Plan payments post to my student account?