Topics Map > OBFS
University Bursar - When will my Payment Plan payments post to my student account?
Payment plan payments are processed automatically on the 20th of each month and post to your student account.
Exceptions: Payment plan payments made before the beginning of the upcoming semester (December, June, and July) will post to your student account before the semester begins. Please note: these payments will still be withdrawn from your payment source on the 20th of each month.
Payment Plan budget balance, payment transactions and notification history can be found by logging into UI-Pay and selecting "Payment Plans" from the main menu to access this information.
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?