VPN Servers - (AITS) How to Request Access and Connect
How to gain access to the AITS Chicago VPN and AITS Urbana VPN for AITS and non-AITS employees.
All AITS supported computers are preloaded with the AITS VPN already preconfigured for both Urbana and Chicago locations. If you do not have the AITS VPN connections defined on your device, contact your local IT for assistance.
- AITS staff that need VPN access must first fill out the online Telecommuting Agreement and Remote Computing Access Form
- Once submitted, your manager will receive an email to indicate their approval
- Once granted access, AITS employees should be able to log into the preloaded AITS VPN CHICAGO and AITS VPN URBANA server configurations with NetID and password
All other University Staff
- Employees that need VPN access must first fill out the University Administration Remote Computing Access Form
- Your manager must the completed form to UARemoteComputingAccessForm@uillinois.edu
- Once granted access, employees can work with their local IT for setup.
- Connect to the VPN with your NetID and password