Topics Map > Human Resources > HR Systems
System HR - Instructions for Downloading and Printing Resumes in HireTouch
Instructions for Downloading and Printing Resumes in HireTouch
- You may log in to HireTouch to view the candidate documents by going to https://employ.uillinois.edu/.
- Please click on the blue box that says "University of Illinois employees click here" and log in with your Enterprise ID and password.
- Once you are in the system, you will need to click on the link that says University Administration.
- You should then see tabs at the top of the screen. Click on the tab Jobs to select the search in order to view the applicants for that position only.
- Next click on the position.
- Once you are in the specific position, you will notice the tabs under the position title. Click on the Activity tab.
- You will then see a list of search related activities on the screen. Underneath the Activity tab you should see three links saying Document, Correspondence, and Notes. Click on Documents.
- Now your screen will show a list of documents. At the top of the list there should be two drop down boxes. On the second drop down box where it says Document Type, click the arrow and select Resume. After you have selected Resume, click Go to the right on the box.
- The list of resumes will appear. To see more resume’s than what is shown, go to the bottom right of the page and you will see a box with a number in it. Use the drop down to select the number of resumes you would like to view on one page. Please note: For larger searches there may be more than one page of resumes.
- Select the resume’s you would like to export by checking the boxes to the left of the applicant’s name. If you would like to select them all, there is a box to check to the right of the word Name.
- Once the desired boxes are clicked, go down to the bottom of the page and find Download Documents. Click on the link and the documents will begin to download. This might take a few minutes to convert and merge the documents. For quicker conversion, try to convert a smaller number of documents at once.
- Once your resumes have been converted to a PDF, you can either print the document or save it by going up to File at the top left of the PDF and choosing Print or Save.