Topics Map > Payroll > Payroll Adjustments
UPB - Performing an Advanced Employee Search
Performing an Advanced Employee Search
You can access an employee’s Payroll Record View (PRV) by using the EMPLOYEE SEARCH.
- Access PARIS at: https://hr.apps.uillinois.edu/hrFrontEnd/ana/
- Log in to PARIS.
- Click EMPLOYEE SEARCH.
- Enter search criteria in the known fields:
NOTE: The percent sign (%) can be used as a wildcard at the end of a text entry. Example:
LAST NAME: Roosev% FIRST NAME: T%
- Review, select or modify the search criteria from the following drop down menus:
- EMPLOYEE GROUP
- Check INCLUDE TERMINATED EMPLOYEES to include terminated employees in the search.
- Click the Search button.
The search results will display in the section below.
- Click the row for the appropriate employee to highlight your choice.
- Click the Select button.
The Payroll Record View (PRV) opens for the employee.