University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
Select your campus from Self-Service.
Enter your Net ID and Password.
Verify your identity.
In the "Student Services" card, select Registration and Records.
Click "Update Personal Information".
Update the information under "Address".
If you need to see the changes immediately on your 1098-T Form, contact University Bursar Customer Service at email@example.com to let them know that you have updated your address in Self-Service.Please Note: For any requested changes, your 1098-T Form will not update immediately unless you contact University Bursar Customer Service. However, any information updated will be included in the final file transmittal to the IRS.
These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?