University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
Educational institutions use the IRS Form 1098-T to report enrollment and financial information about their students to the IRS.
The purpose of IRS Form 1098-T is to assist you in determining if you are eligible for one or more educational tax credits.
Scholarships and Grants
Please Note: For complete information about education tax credits, see the current versions of , , , , and , or consult your tax advisor. For instructions on completing the form, see the current version of IRS Form 1098-T. The IRS provides an interactive online service that can help you determine if you are eligible for a tax credit.
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?