Paymybill - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for years prior to 2010?

Instructions on getting a copy of IRS Form 1098-T prior to 2010

To receive a copy of your IRS Form 1098-T for tax years prior to 2010, email your request to USFSCO Customer Service at  The request must include: the student’s name, University ID Number (UIN), the tax year you are requesting and the preferred method of delivery (i.e. fax, email or postal mail). Please provide the fax number, email address and/or mailing address to which it should be sent.

Keywords:tax, USFSCO, Customer Service, UIN,   Doc ID:91095
Owner:Kathy K.Group:University of Illinois System
Created:2019-04-16 11:40 CDTUpdated:2019-06-20 15:04 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois System
Feedback:  0   0