University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for years prior to 2010?
To receive a copy of your IRS Form 1098-T for tax years prior to 2010, email your request to University Bursar at email@example.com.
The request must include: the student’s name, University ID Number (UIN), the tax year you are requesting and the preferred method of delivery (i.e. fax, email or postal mail). Please provide the fax number, email address and/or mailing address to which it should be sent.
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I get my social security number on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?